вторник, 3 февраля 2009 г.

New Years Dresses 2008 and 2009.

Outside -10 below zero,and my motivation to go out is very low!So i ll show you my dresses from New Years party 2008 and 2009.I like to choose clothes including dresses, that i would be able to wear it again.

This Just Cavalli Leopard dress of my New Years party 2008.Many people dont like this leopard style,and thats confused me first time,but then i decided to take it!Unfortunately i havent dressed it second time!

So.This 2009 year i ve chosen Iceberg cocktail dress.And am going to wear it again!

 

 

3 комментария:

  1. I think that your Just Cavalli Leopard Dress is a roaring way to sublimate the "fashion Tigress" who slumbers in any fashionista !!!
    Just like a sexy piece of wild Elegance . . .

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. love cavalli. i have a great post on daphne on my blog. you and your boyfriend (?) are so gorgeous ; )

    cheers, -paul

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Thank you very much!Respect your opinion!
    p.s. Its not my bf,just my friend younger brother.

    ОтветитьУдалить