пятница, 20 марта 2009 г.

Happy Bday!!


I think there are 2 types of people: who is waiting for B-days and love this day more than others;and who doesnt like and even becomes sad. I am the second type!When i am feeling that my Bday is very close, i am becoming to remind my past,my present, and thinking about future which cant imagine.I like to make gifts more than get them.But there is one thing which is so attractive for me at this day!!!When people from every corner of the globe begin to congratulate me.This year i ve got so many great unique congrats,from people even havent expected to get.Thank you.Because for me the most important thing to feel that people need me and appreciate.
Mom has come special for my Bday.(Aunt& Mom in the glasses)





5 комментариев:

  1. Oooooooh So let me wish you a "Happy Birthday from France" Dear !!!!
    ps: You're literally Radiant (just like your mother, who naturally exudes Stylishness), AND I really like the way your nail polish is in harmony with your dark mane . . .

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Joyeux Anniversaire Belle fille!!!!

    hope you had a great time, and yes! i get all pensive and a little nostalgic on my bd too haha, but there's only a way to mend it: party!!!


    LOVE

    Jay

    ps. thanx for voting :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. So nice blog!

    Thanx for your visit!

    www.stylecopycat.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Congrat, have a nice nice bday and nice pics, thanks for the comments and kisses from barcelona

    ОтветитьУдалить